Between the 16th and the 20th of April 2018, the Polytechnic of Setubal will be organizing the 11th edition of its International Week under the main theme “World Boundaries – Insights, Practices and Values”.
The event will include activities for academic and non-academic staff, as well as common activities.
Applications are available through Eventbrite app until 31st January 2018:
- School of Education - Sports.
- Setubal School of Technology - Automation, Control and Instrumentation Engineering; Environmental Engineering; Electrical and Computer Engineering; Informatics Engineering; Biomedical Technology; Energy Technologies; Environmental and Marine Technology.
- School of Business and Administration - Responsible Business in a Multicultural World; Best Practices of Inclusion in Management.
- Barreiro School of Technology - Living buildings, nearly zero energy buildings; Climate change and its impact on water resources; Science fiction or nearby future: genetic manipulation and society; Data Protection: is our privacy in danger?
- IPS Central Services: International Office; Public Relations/Communication Office; R&D Office (Entrepreneurship and I&D); IT Services; Black Berry Tech Center; Human Resources Division; IPS Evaluation and Quality Unit; Libraries.
- IPS Schools, for academic staff: School of Education; Setubal School of Technology; School of Business and Administration; Barreiro School of Technology; School of Health.
We hope you can come.
IPS – Polytechnic of Setúbal